? ??????????????Never Let You Go? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (7 Ratings)??594 Grabs Today. 10825 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????chlorophyta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??588 Grabs Today. 5767 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The greatest suck?!?

Well this one is the hardest one to review, I’m now going to college after a brief laps in enrolment (13 years give or take). It sucks in a good way, most of the time. As with any thing it can suck so hardcore you just want to quit. Just give up because it’s just to hard there’s no way I’m going to pass this. In the last three weeks I have leaned only one thing ’whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right” furthermore if you say “I can’t do it” enough you wont. I guess what I’m trying “badly” to say if I can do it, anyone can. Basically all that’s needed is a goal and the desire to reach it.
“Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.” Will Durant

2 comments:

Raven_Nightwind said...

You are doing fine.

Josh said...

I do it best, in a bad way.. procrastinate. :P dont be like me lol.... do i need to come over there an play happy gilmore an study with u? :d